Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:47:58 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The average OS isn't smart enough to run itself. I waited for two
years before moving up to XP. I'll give Vista an extra year for good
measure.

My computer blew a motherboard a few months ago...
I shopped all over the web for an XP machine and all they offered was Vista..

Since my wife is braver than I, we got HER a nice machine with Vista, and I took
over her old computer (a slightly faster version of mine) and just moved her
drive to D and threw mine in as C..
She actually likes Vista, unless she needs to print something out of Word or
Excel.. then she has to use my XP machine.. and we did have to move all the
printers from her computer to mine..

It appears that Micro$oft wants you to buy Office 07 as well as Vista..
Vista does not really like Office 03.. Go figure!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing