Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:38:37 -0500, cavelamb himself
wrote:

I've been toying with that idea as well.

I hate digging through a bunch of small windows to looks something up
while I'm drawing or whatever.

A second (or third?) screen would be most useful.

I've been using 2 monitors for a few years...
I don't have room or budget for more, and with most versions of windoz, it's
very easy to set up if your graphics card supports 2..
It's basically just an extended desktop, and you drag whatever you want over to
the extension..

I don't do a lot of high end stuff, but I enjoy the simple things like having
Frontpage on one monitor and Photoshop on the other, or when being bad, a game
on one while I still see my email, icons, task bar, etc..

OH! Almost forgot that for our karaoke gig, the wife uses her monitor to run the
program and the extended desktop to run the 3 TV sets that the words appear on..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing