Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - God, then and now

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:59:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "David R.Birch"
wrote on Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:50:23 -0600 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:30 -0500, Ignoramus3071

On 2008-10-26, RogerN wrote:
that wouldn't run out, etc. A new testament example is Jesus feeding 5000
men plus women and children with only a few fish and loaves. Yes, I know
Linux is the modern equivalent of that, giving goodness to millions
for free.

I used to be an agnostic, but by now I made up my mind and am an
atheist.

Atheism, just another faith based belief system.

Gunner

Which is why I'm an agnostic pantheist.

Except on Leap Day.

Then I'm a pantheistic agnostic.

David

Have you considered Slag-Blah? It is a philosophy of militant
agnosticism "We don't know, and you don't either!" Because so many
religions contradict the others, they give each religion it's own day
when those Doctrines reign supreme.
It does cause some problems, the calendar is some 17,823 days long
- and they only get paid once a year. But you're vested in the
pension plan after the first quarter.

cheers
pyotr

Where do I sign up??

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.