Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Charlie Jones Charlie Jones is offline

Default Is this group simply dying

A good point Fred, however I like many others in the UK enjoy reading posts
from the USA. I get on the newsgroup daily, but must confess that my
postings are not as frequent as they should be. It's like a club annual
general meeting. Everyone wants the benefits but don't want to get too
involved! Maybe your little dig will kickstart some life into a few more
keyboards. We all enjoy turning, so let's tell our global friends what we
are making, the pitfalls endured and the solutions that may just help
others. After all, we are a community!

Charlie

Wood, the most alive dead substance on the planet!

--

Charlie Jones
Student Workshop Supervisor

tel, 01865 27516
fax, 01865 275410
"Fred Holder" wrote in message
For many years, I have read and posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
newsgroup, but in the last year it seems to be dying or people are
being run off by the off topic posts selling some unrelated item or
promoting something not related to woodturning.

I am reading it through Google, so it could be this is the problem. It
was only a year or so ago that my old source went away.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net