Swingman

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

It you _really_ want the "TRUTH", especially of what others see when you
decide to publicly play victim and whine, simply count the number of "i"s in
your original post.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/13/03

"Hoyt Weathers" wrote in message
I was not looking for sympathy from this experienced group. I simply told

the truth
of my situation. I had no time to bitch to Lee Valley because I needed my

project
completed. Let the dust settle where it will. I will not retract one word

of what I
said because it is true.

Leon, are you the official judge of acceptability of postings to this

group?

You made a WIDE and totally faulty jump when you suggested I was looking

for
sympathy. I was only trying to inform the group of the particulars of a

specific
order attempt to Lee Valley. Nothing less and nothing more. You had

absolutely no
reason to challenge my posting. You added nothing helpful at all. Go take

a flying
leap!

Truth stands head and shoulders above uninformed and erroneous static from

the far
left bleachers.

Hoyt Weathers

Leon wrote:

Well you are absolutely the first person that I have ever heard of that

is
disappointed in any way with Lee Valley...
Had it been important to me, I would have followed up on the order and
gotten a tracking number, but that is just me.
I don't think you will get much sympathy here.

Two weeks ago I needed two items in a hurry for a project I was trying to

complete on
schedule, so I ordered by telephone. I mistakenly believed that order method
would be
the fastest available to me. The order has never arrived. I no longer needed
the
items since I used other tools I already had on hand to complete the project
in order
to meet schedule. I will refuse the shipment if it ever does arrive and have
informed
Lee Valley of my decision to do so.

I never received notification that the order was shipped or any other
communication
of any nature from Lee Valley. I am extremely disappointed with Lee Valley
in this
situation and have told them so.

In future, I will never again order anything via telephone from Lee Valley.
That
method is totally untrustworthy as the company has now proved to me. Someone
flubbed
up royally in this situation. If there is a record of that order, then the
telephone
order taker's name should be available to Lee Valley. At the very least,
that person
needs some serious attitude adjustments before more harm is done.