Posted to alt.english.usage,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default come-along

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:20:09 -0400, Glenn Knickerbocker
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:39:32 -0400, mm wrote:
And I have a pair of sneakers on their last legs.

OK, I knew stealing sneakers had been all the rage in the past couple
decades, but I didn't know it had progressed to taking the owner's legs
along with them. Even so, I don't get why you would keep the legs, and
not put the sneakers onto your own.--unless you use them as stilts or
something.

I've found it's better to get others to do my work for me. Let them
run around. I'm going to be an executive when I grow up.

¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/zangelding.html "When there's
a nuclear attack, that's when buckets are used." --Tim Brown, IUSD