Posted to alt.english.usage,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default come-along

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:52:42 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

them very dirty. But I still carry old shoes now.

And salt and pepper, whhich I use pretty often.

Have these items been in the same car for 20 years, or in a succession
of cars?

Three cars in the last 21 years, all Chysler LeBarons. All in the
same blue Rubbermaid** container, about 13" by 18" by 6" high. I
think once or twice the trunk got wet, so I switched to the plastic
box. or maybe it was that the car's trunk is so small compared to my
Catalinas and my Centurion, that I needed to put it all in one box, so
I could take it all out easily when I needed more space. I can't
remember which.

**I said Tupperware before. I meant Rubbermaid.