Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:30 -0500, Ignoramus3071

On 2008-10-26, RogerN wrote:
that wouldn't run out, etc. A new testament example is Jesus feeding

5000
men plus women and children with only a few fish and loaves. Yes, I

know

Linux is the modern equivalent of that, giving goodness to millions
for free.

I used to be an agnostic, but by now I made up my mind and am an
atheist.

Atheism, just another faith based belief system.

Gunner

Just another ignorant comment from someone who doesn't know jack about
Atheism. If he did he'd know that not believing in a religion is not a
belief system based on faith.

Hawke