john carlson

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

Assuming that you're not just trolling, I have to ask: did you ever
try calling them to check on the status of your order? If they did
indeed screw up (they're only human, after all) they would have had a
chance to fix up what was wrong and chances are they would have done
so.

Before I posted such a sweeping criticism of any company, I would at
least take that simple step.

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:27:08 -0500, Hoyt Weathers
wrote:

Two weeks ago I needed two items in a hurry for a project I was trying to complete on
schedule, so I ordered by telephone. I mistakenly believed that order method would be
the fastest available to me. The order has never arrived. I no longer needed the
items since I used other tools I already had on hand to complete the project in order
to meet schedule. I will refuse the shipment if it ever does arrive and have informed
Lee Valley of my decision to do so.

I never received notification that the order was shipped or any other communication
of any nature from Lee Valley. I am extremely disappointed with Lee Valley in this
situation and have told them so.

In future, I will never again order anything via telephone from Lee Valley. That
method is totally untrustworthy as the company has now proved to me. Someone flubbed
up royally in this situation. If there is a record of that order, then the telephone
order taker's name should be available to Lee Valley. At the very least, that person
needs some serious attitude adjustments before more harm is done.

Woody

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net