Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike Burr Mike Burr is offline

Default Is this group simply dying

I've been a lurker and a minor poster for years, and there are definite
times of year that it seems to drop off. Leo, Arch, Mac and CharlieB
have always had some good information or thought provoking posts. I know
I've seen serveral times, usually around the end of November where the,
"Sorry I've been out enjoying the beautifull turning weather," posts. I
will be looking for a decent outside provider so I can still get my
random Arch fix after Comcast drops their service

Mike

To make kindling is human, to finish the "project" divine.

For many years, I have read and posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
newsgroup, but in the last year it seems to be dying or people are
being run off by the off topic posts selling some unrelated item or
promoting something not related to woodturning.

I am reading it through Google, so it could be this is the problem. It
was only a year or so ago that my old source went away.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net