Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

snip
Hoyt Weathers wrote:
Leon, are you the official judge of acceptability of postings to this group?
You made a WIDE and totally faulty jump when you suggested I was looking for
sympathy. I was only trying to inform the group of the particulars of a specific
order attempt to Lee Valley. Nothing less and nothing more.
Truth stands head and shoulders above uninformed and erroneous static from the far left bleachers.
Leon wrote:
Well you are absolutely the first person that I have ever heard of that is
disappointed in any way with Lee Valley...
Had it been important to me, I would have followed up on the order and
gotten a tracking number, but that is just me.
I don't think you will get much sympathy here.

Hey Leon any more room on the bleachers? I suspect that Perry and I
need a seat too. I get tracking numbers, and I've never had anything
but great service from LV.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work