Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Terry[_7_] Terry[_7_] is offline

Default Credenza project

"mike hide" wrote in
:

This is a crednza I completed recently .All file drawers are legal
size, using accuride full extension slides .Again the wood is black
walnut and the inlays are tiger maple toned down pretty much.

The client ,one of the top sales agents for Harry Norman realtors in
Atlanta, ended up short changing me for $1500 on the final payment
after the item had been delivered .

Bruce Williams of talk radio fame says to take several small children with

ice cream cones, coloring books and other activities along when you want to
get some action. Then of course just tell them you will wait.