Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default goggle and mask that doesn't fog up and get hot?

In article , Boden
wrote:

james wrote:
I need to work in my crawlspace for a few hours (sealing ducts, etc).

Due to dust, I use a goggle and a dust mask. However, after a few
minutes the goggle starts to fog up, my face gets hot and wet and I feel
like I'm running out of air. I tried different types of dust masks (with
valves and without) but they all gets hot and are hard to breath after a
few minutes. Inevitably, I had to remove the goggle and dust mask.

Is there an combination goggle/dust mask that is actively ventilated,
i.e. a battery powered fan that draws air, to prevent fogging and
moisture build-up?

My wife gave me one of these a few years ago and I use it all the time.
It's great.

http://www.airwareamerica.com/3mhepa...eamsystem.aspx

Boden

Holy crap. That is a great concept, and an obscene price.