Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:56:21 -0500, the infamous "Swingman"
scrawled the following:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
. ..
Swingman wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote \

Vista is indeed "Windows for Idiots" ...

More likely in this day and age: "Windows that Idiots Can't Run" ...

Dude , you do some seriously nice woodwork ! I'm a cabinetmaker by trade
, but production work doesn't allow such niceties as fingerjointed corners

"Fingerjointed" corner? ... where?

Could he mean dovetailed joins, p'raps?

BTW , you mis-spelled "ruin" . Vista throws up so many flags , the
average sheeple won't dare change much for fear of crashing the system .

Pretty well proves the point that "average sheeple" aren't smart enough to
run it, eh?

The average OS isn't smart enough to run itself. I waited for two
years before moving up to XP. I'll give Vista an extra year for good
measure.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.