Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Ignoramus3071 Ignoramus3071 is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On 2008-10-26, FlexUP! FlexUP! wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:21:22 -0500, Ignoramus3071
wrote:

I now use both sides of toilet paper

I took free yoga classes at our local library, until I was limber enough to
lick my own butt. The taste is nasty, but I save $42 per year in toilet
paper.

Can you type on a keyboard while doing that? Now that would be a real
yoga accomplishment.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/