Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

Sac Dave wrote:

If you are into solar What should a 5.96 KW AC system cost . 30 panels (
sunpower SPR-225-BLK-U) one inverter ( sunpower SPR-7000m) We just
started looking into Solar because of high electric cost in our area (
Pacific Gas & Electric) Just curious if you would have any Idea.

[responding from rec.woodworking]

I don't know. I stay pretty focused on thermal solar (heating, cooling,
and pumping), rather than photovoltaic. A good place to check would be
on news:alt.solar.photovoltaic where there are some folks in PG&E territory.

My accumulation of useful info from ASPV went down the drain with a
Windows/ME crash on my previous computer.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar