Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Sac Dave Sac Dave is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
In tough times consumers tend to cut back...so where are you cutting
back, reprioritizing resources, whatever to make that dollar go
farther?

I'm not cutting back. Instead I'm working to help people cut forward.

It /does/ take a bit of thinking about...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

If you are into solar What should a 5.96 KW AC system cost . 30 panels (
sunpower SPR-225-BLK-U) one inverter ( sunpower SPR-7000m) We just
started looking into Solar because of high electric cost in our area (
Pacific Gas & Electric) Just curious if you would have any Idea.