Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Bury flex in plaster?

Ian wrote:

You tell us why it is wrong, it's easier that way. You must know why
it could be wrong if you are going to challenge a profesional with
comments made by people you don't know in a newsgroup!

Do you have the above phrase on a keyboard shortcut or something?

I would love to know how many times I have been saved from either being
taken to the cleaners by so-called professionals, or at least saved
bucket-loads of cash which would otherwise have been paid unnecessarily
to tradesmen, courtesy of advice generously proffered by people in
newsgroups (especially this one) who I've never met.

As a real professional, you of course would never dream of taking any
slightly dodgy shortcuts to get a job done quicker/easier - however, are
you really going to tell me that in your everyday work you've never,
ever come across the crappy results of cowboy tradesmen who *have* done so?

David