Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Toaster update!

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:32:58 -0400, the infamous Leon Fisk
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:31:33 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

snip
Call me a Luddite. I either look through the window (I use a toaster
oven rather than a toaster) or just sniff or listen. Breakfast isn't
ready until the smoke alarm goes off.

Some good warm syrup (Maple!) along with some pancakes or
waffles to soak it up beats toast any day

I butter my waffles, but sometimes spread sour cream and
no-sugar-added jelly on them. Smuckers makes a kickass jelly.
The seedless blackberry and apricot are ta die for.

--
"The latest documents released this week showed
that priests with drug, alcohol and sexual abuse