Posted to alt.home.repair
professorpaul professorpaul is offline

Default underbed storage and lift support

On Oct 23, 8:29*pm, Red Green wrote:
professorpaul wrote in news:ef879a86-0e19-473f-
:

There are commercially available clear plastic storage boxes that just
slide under the bed. Nice until our dog (small) goes under the bed and
gets back in a corner. Need a broom to poke him out. Not pretty.

...and they're light and some have wheels so they roll out easily when
weighted with pure **** junk under the bed.

We still haven't solved the problem of the dog, who appears to read
minds. When my wife was getting dressed for church, dog is looking at
her carefully. This is about the time the dog heads under the bed. She
looks at him and says "Its true." Dog dives under the bed. Oh well....