Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Sarah's Song

If the company covered air fare for your wife then it was very
unusual.

--

For a period in the late '70's I did quite a bit of company travel,
all within the US and rarely more than 3 days. I really don't know

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA