Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fantastic drop in domestic heating cost!

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 24 Oct 2008 10:42:43 GMT, Huge wrote:

Finally fell below 40p a litre last week.

Of course. I bought a kilolitre, so it was bound to get cheaper.

Only a kilolitre? I'll be looking for 2 kilolitres but not quite yet.
Having said that I'm going to keep a close eye on the crude prices and if
they start to climb back up (as OPEC want) may well buy an interim
kilolitre.

Bear in mind that the pound is dropping nearly as fast as oil prices.