Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Typical Household Electricity Usage ?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:35:06 +0100, Frank Erskine wrote:

Does official 'notification' mean email/website-type notification, or
should it be by a bit of paper snailmailed to you?

Ebico's T&C's, previously quoted, mention email but not web. In my view an
official notification needs to be some form of "push" feed rather than a
"pull" one. That is a letter or email sent (pushed) to me, rather than me
having to wander off somewhere to look (pull) *just in case* there has
been a change.

I'm sort of toying with the idea of looking at different energy
suppliers. I'm with Scottish Power on their 'Online Energy - Standard'
dual-fuel tariff;

You might find them hard to beat. I'm with them for the main (lecky only)
account that consumes 20kW/hr/day +/- 2kW over the seasons.

--
Cheers
Dave.