Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Leaking Air Couplings

Mike Marlow wrote:
Well hell - send me some of those then. I've never seen a brand of couple
that would not leak over time with regular use. Do you use your air tools a
lot? Do those couplers get daily, or even weekly use? If so, I really want
some.

We standardized on the Milton Syle M clear back in the 50's sometime and
many of the ones still in use are of that vintage.

It's not a tire shop, no, but a working farm and they're used as the
need arises and certainly aren't pampered. I used them extensively w/
during the barn refurb project for nailers, sander, etc., ... That was
a two year or so period of quite heavy use. Other than that, compressed
air for cleaning and the almost inumerable number of tires by the time
one counts up all the tractors, trucks (from pickups to 18-wheel and all
axles combinations in between), farm implements, etc, etc., ... the
usage is frequent if not continuous. Don't know how else to
characterize it.

Here's the link to Milton--any decent supply house should have them.

https://www.miltonindustries.com/