Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leaking Air Couplings

"Hoosierpopi" wrote in message
I USE TEFLON TAPE. Lowes has a heavier (thicker) tape for "Gas
Fittings" that may help if the tolerances of your fittings are iffy.

I also put my compressor on a switch leg so that turning off the shop
lights turns off the cohmpresor feed as well as the feed to the little
power transformers for the battery chargers and such.

Why the caps? Why not include the text you are responding to so that we
know what your response is in reference to? If your tolerances are iffy,
then you're using junk. The best solution to that problem is to get rid of
the junk because teflon tape is not going to make junk into a decent
product.

What does your power feed have to do with any part of this conversation?

--

-Mike-