Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - Sarah's Song

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

You need a better employer. Over the years (different employers) I'd
often taken my wife on business trips and most was covered.

What industry was this and at what level were you employed and how
long were these trips and by what means of transportation?

Level was salesman, sales manager, general manager. Trips varied from a
few hours to a week. Transportation was by car, plane, ferry boat. Distance
is continental US and Canada. One time to Florida I did buy my wife's plane
ticket, but everything else was covered. If you are staying at a hotel, the
rate is generaly the same for a couple as it is for one.