Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Toaster update!

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:33:09 +0000, etpm wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:20:39 -0500, Jon Elson wrote:

Glad to see you were joking about latest drivers. I had to look to make
sure you weren't serious about that. Never know when this will really
happen, and the only toasters on the market have LCD screens, network
jacks and cost $1000. I'm certainly no luddite, but I'm not ready for
computers in simple kitchen appliances.

The new toasters will have video cameras inside with a tilting,
rotating, display on the outside so you can check the doneness of your
toast. This will be much easier than bending down and looking through a
window.

In the good ol' days, you knew the toast was done when it popped up. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich