Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Redneck lathe v2.0

On Oct 21, 2:19*pm, "Michael Koblic" wrote:
wrote in message

Nice work. Do you know of any websites on making AquitaineSundial
rings?

***Thank you. I have not seen any sites of that nature. Are you interested
in the design (mathematics) of it or detailed instruction (workshop)? There
is a good design program available on the net by Francois Blateyron called
"Shadows". I have the free version which definitely does not cover the
rings. The Shadows Pro might and is well worth investigating
(www.shadowspro.com).

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC

I'd like to make one or more adjusted to my latitude (Honolulu)
http://www.dglenn.org/events/pennsic/ringdial.html
has plans for one but it's designed for the SCA's Pennsic location
(North western Pennsylvania)
I'd actually like to make smaller one's and 3-6 inch one's as
decorative hangings that are actually useful.
Thanks for the info
Karl