Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] NOSPAMnet@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - Toys requiring assembly.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 03:38:48 -0700 (PDT), Arthur 51
wrote:

On 23 Oct, 11:07, stuart noble wrote:
Arthur 51 wrote:
Hi all.
I've just had a very good experience assembling a
toy I purchased for my daughter's birthday.
Manufactured by a german company named Playmobil,
It is a 'hospital' put together with wall and floor sections using
lugs that are twisted to lock adjoining sections together.
Gotta give the Germans a Hearty round of applause...this Playmobil
stuff is a very
impressive piece of engineering for such a unlikely application.

Arthur

I hope you're going to let your daughter play with it some time :-)

As a departure from my personal real life a little 'role play' is
helping me.
I have appointed myself as The Playmobil Hospital General Manager and
I have just laid down some company policy.
Rule 1 : Back-chat from female staff is a dismissable offence.

Arthur

Matron will soon sort you out :-)