Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Sarah's Song

On Oct 22, 6:25*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote:
Yeah, well...Roanoke had a city councilman doing something similar

lalst year, but more obviously crooked. He was billing two gov't. for
the same trip. He filled out the forms impeccably, and it worked well
until someone cross-checked. His excuse: I didn't realize it was
illegal. In his 40s, mind you.

Double dipping is one of those things that doesn't pass muster.

Lew

I happen to know, from close-by, what kinda **** happens with expense
reports submitted to KBR.... and people wonder what happened to 2.3
TRILLION dollars missing from the Pentagon.
I have seen that look. "I'm screwing you and there ain't a thing you
can do about it."
That Home Of The Brave has a few termites in its foundation.

WOOPS...I'm talking out of school here....so bad...so sad...