Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Cheap copper tube delivered?

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:51:57 UTC, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

I used Wickes for 15mm and 22mm, but that
was mainly because I could put a bundle of 3m lengths on my
shoulder and walk home. They didn't do 28mm, for which I used
B&Q and got a friend with a longer car to drive them home.
This was all 6 years ago though.

Many years ago, we re-plumbed our first house. There was a real BM only
about a mile away. We walked down there, bought a load of 6m lengths,
taped them together nd walked back home. Not much conversation on the
way back since we were 5m apart!

http://www.diybanter.com