Fred McClellan

Default Dremel Customer Service - Outstanding (must be taking lessons from Lee Valley)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:26:46 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

I agree about the hobby status. I was using it mainly for building RC
airplanes.

I now use a air powered die grinder. Overkill, but I always have enough
power! g

Damn !

I forgot all about my near-thirty-year-old Craftsman high speed
quarter-horsepower grinder . . . worked great hogging out intake and
exhaust runners when I was 'tweaking' Spridget cylinder heads back in
the early 70s. Blew up a bunch of stones . . .

I need to unearth that beast and see if it still runs . . . got a pile
of .032" 2024-T3 aluminum sheets I need to turn into servo arms,
control horns, and bell cranks. I was pretty sure the Dremel wouldn't
care for that stuff . . .
Cheers,
Fred McClellan
the dash plumber at mindspring dot com