Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default a couple of pix (1/1) - Democrats-99Percent.gif

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:26:04 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news

One of the most sickening of Leno's "pranks" is when he goes outside
to ask man-on-the-street questions. Our populace is uniformly
ignorant :-(

Leno's shown himself to be a lefty lately.

I rarely watch more than the monologue (I arise around 5:30-6AM...
can't sleep anymore... the pox of old age ;-). What's Leno been doing
lately to earn a "lefty" rating?

And everyone's ignorant at some
time, but there's a word for people who stay ignorant permanently. THEY'RE
STUPID.

I though the word was "Democrat" ;-)

I used to say people were ignorant too, but I changed my mind in the summer
of 1996 when the Great Stainmaker was ahead in the polls.

Sno-o-o-ort! I'll have to store that designation in my archives.
However I suspect that we'll all have to toe the mark and keep our
mouths shut now... freedom of speech as we once knew it is about to be
dead... replaced by the "fairness doctrine" :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so ignorant...
They don't even know the definition of ignorant