Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default a couple of pix (1/1) - Democrats-99Percent.gif

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news

One of the most sickening of Leno's "pranks" is when he goes outside
to ask man-on-the-street questions. Our populace is uniformly
ignorant :-(

Leno's shown himself to be a lefty lately. And everyone's ignorant at some
time, but there's a word for people who stay ignorant permanently. THEY'RE
STUPID.

I used to say people were ignorant too, but I changed my mind in the summer
of 1996 when the Great Stainmaker was ahead in the polls.

zero, and remove the last word.