Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Toaster update!

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:00:25 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Buerste wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Buerste wrote:

Don (Thanks Don!) sent a link for this model and it seems to fit my
requirements. It's 40% faster and a beefy 1200 watts. But I found a
better
source than $46 + S&H. I'll have to download the latest drivers for
it
though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16896786055R

It says, 'OUT OF STOCK'.

well, I got mine! Not yet, but they charged my card.

Maybe you got the last one?

Maybe. I got it Friday, it was never plugged in. There was a small bit of
damage on the box. I works GREAT! Toast in less than a minute! I turned
off all the lights in the kitchen and you can almost read in there with just
the glow from the toaster.

Erm, candlelit toastmaking, just you and the toaster in the dark?

Please seek (MORE) professional help, Tawm.

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong