Bob McConnell

Default Dremel Customer Service - Outstanding (must be taking lessons from Lee Valley)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:54:41 GMT, "Bob S."
wrote:

Seldom do we take the time to recognize outstanding individuals that work at
companies we purchase products from but are often quick to criticize them
when there's a problem.

I bought their Model 1680 scroll saw on clearance at Lowes last year.
It had been the display model and all documents and a couple of parts
were missing. I sent them an email asking where I could buy the manual
and parts, and the reply email only asked for my postal address. I got
the manual, complete parts list and a brand new catalog about three
days later. I'm quite happy with both the saw and the service.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP