Posted to alt.home.repair
Mac Cool Mac Cool is offline

Default I want to move my water heater outside. Considerations?

Pat:
The make an external, tankless hot water heater for just over $1000.
It would probably work well for your needs. I think it mounts to the
house, not on a slab so you'll save some there. It's on the Home
Depot site (as well as others, I'm sure".

Just a thought.

Pat.

I asked my plumber about going tankless and he warned that installation
would probably run $4-5k; otherwise I like the idea. Also, natural gas
isn't available and I'm getting rid of my propane tank within the next few
weeks.