Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Squirrel Birth Cycle

frank1492 wrote:
I am proposing to rout some squirrels from the space over my living
room ceiling before winter sets in. The point of entry is known and I
propose to set a Have-a-Heart in front of the opening to trap them as
they emerge. The opening will then be sealed.
My question is this: Is there any danger of trapping babies at
this season? I want to avoid trapping *anything* at all cost for
obvious reasons
Also, if anyone has alternate methods for trapping or killing, I'd
appreciate hearing.
Info much appreciated.
Thanks!
Frank
P.S. I do realize that calling an exterminator is an option but
most people I know haven't had good luck with them and they can
be expensive!

Careful. Squirrels are game animals and states have "seasons" in which it is
permitted to take them. Seasons vary, but are generally centered around
February.

On the other hand, if you think "cat"....