Bob S.

Default Dremel Customer Service - Outstanding (must be taking lessons from Lee Valley)

Jim,

Wondering about it won't solve the problem. Click here
http://www.dremel.com/html/home_fr.html and click on Customer Service or
call 1-800-437-3635 (7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday) and
give them a chance to respond. My minor complaint was over a $6.75 item -
peanuts compared to the cost of two Dremel tools.

Perhaps they had a bad batch of bearings ?

Ring their bell and report back what happens...

Bob S.

I wonder if I contacted them, I would get two new dremmell tools. I have
owned two of them, and the bearings have gone out in both of them after a
very short time. I will not buy another
--
Jim in NC