Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.religion.christian,alt.law-enforcement,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default JOE THE PLUMBER? Try "Joe the Fraud" -- Or "Joe the Tax-Dodger"-- Or "Joe the Republican Plant"

ChairMan wrote:

In ,
Bob F spewed forth:

"James" wrote in message
On Oct 17, 8:31 am, jisseigh wrote:

As details emerge, you'll find this guy, who not only doesn't want to
pay high taxes, but doesn't even pay taxes at all, is not even a
licensed plumber

Wondering if you have any reason to think licensed or not he's not
paying taxes?

The back taxes he owes are public record.

Key word there is back taxes, evidently he's current on present taxes

Do tell. On what years does he owe? On what years is he paid up?