Gfretwell

Default Dremel Customer Service - Outstanding (must be taking lessons from Lee Valley)

I agree, Dremel is a quality outfit. I bought my first tool real cheap in a
pawn shop and figured out why it was hocked the first time I used it. The
coupler was bad. I figured this was some kind of unobtanium. To my surprise
every part in this thing is on the Dremel web site and pretty cheap. For about
$5 (shipped) I had new couplers and brushes, the only other suspect parts when
I took it apart.
Since then I have bought some other Dremel tools, comfortable that I can always
get parts easily.