Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Metal Beam Safe?

In article ,
Alan wrote:
In message , "George (dicegeorge)"
wrote

So do you now have Building Control approval, or not?

I've filled in the form at the council and paid a cheque for building
control,
when the builders say they've finished he'll come again
and if he approves it I will pay the builders their initial quote price.
That's how it's done, isn't it?
(but I wish they'd done it right first time).

It may be wise to photograph the work before it is hidden with
plastering.

If the BCO is involved he'll want to see it before this. They weren't born
yesterday.

--
*Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.