Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Joe the plumber

On Oct 18, 6:43*pm, StefpheanKing
wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote m:

StefpheanKing wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
m:

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:43 -0230, "Don & Lucille"
wrote:

ENOUGH allready

When you can't paint yourself out of a corner ( "we need to
redistribute the wealth" ) The last resort is to attack the victim.

This is exactly what the Obama campaign including parts of the
media are doing now. It makes no difference if Joe in licensed or
not. It makes no difference if Joe has a unpaid tax bill. It makes
no difference if Joe only makes $42,000 a year. Joe's question was
hypothetical, yet the Obama campaign is twisting this to the public
by saying that plumbers don't make $250,000 a year. In reality Joe
truly is *the average Joe. Yet he is attacked?

It looks like this Obamanation is exactly what we have to look
forward to.

Joe the Biden won't shut up about it. *Big surprise. *I know where
he lives and I guarantee you there are no plumbers or policemen
living within 2-3 miles of what us poor people in Delaware call
Chateau Country.

McCain owns 7 houses.

Biden specifically referred to Joe the plumber or Joe the policeman in
his neighborhood not making over $250,000/year. *These are fictitious
neighbors.

As for number of houses, I believe Kerry beat them all.

In case you didn't notice, Kerry isn't in the running this year.- Hide quoted text -

And neither is Bush but Obama can't seem to remember that fact.