Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joe the plumber

ENOUGH allready

Posted to alt.home.repair

Don & Lucille wrote:
ENOUGH allready

go Joe. bitch slap Obammy again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:43 -0230, "Don & Lucille"
wrote:

ENOUGH allready

When you can't paint yourself out of a corner ( "we need to
redistribute the wealth" ) The last resort is to attack the victim.

This is exactly what the Obama campaign including parts of the
media are doing now. It makes no difference if Joe in licensed or
not. It makes no difference if Joe has a unpaid tax bill. It makes no
difference if Joe only makes $42,000 a year. Joe's question was
hypothetical, yet the Obama campaign is twisting this to the public by
saying that plumbers don't make $250,000 a year. In reality Joe truly
is the average Joe. Yet he is attacked?

It looks like this Obamanation is exactly what we have to look forward
to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies, and the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatlodinetdotcom wrote:

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies, and the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Like Joe Biden who voted for the deregulation bill.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
ENOUGH allready

When you can't paint yourself out of a corner ( "we need to
redistribute the wealth" ) The last resort is to attack the victim.

This is exactly what the Obama campaign including parts of the
media are doing now. It makes no difference if Joe in licensed or
not. It makes no difference if Joe has a unpaid tax bill. It makes no
difference if Joe only makes $42,000 a year. Joe's question was
hypothetical, yet the Obama campaign is twisting this to the public by
saying that plumbers don't make $250,000 a year. In reality Joe truly
is *the average Joe. Yet he is attacked?

It looks like this Obamanation is exactly what we have to look forward
to.

Joes question was not hypothetical at all because he said he was
planning to buy the business. In reality he has a better chance of
becomming an astronaught.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:03:37 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote Re Joe the plumber:

No he doesn't. His WIFE owns seven houses; he owns one. His WIFE owns a
bunch of cars - he owns ONE. While Arizona is a community property state,
assets acquired via inheritance, such as Cindy's, are separate property and
the spouse has no claim upon them.

Question: Does income derived from separate property in a community
property state (Arizona) during a marriage remain separate or does it
become community property? I seem to recall reading that it becomes
community property. Just curious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re Joe the plumber:

No he doesn't. His WIFE owns seven houses; he owns one. His WIFE
owns a bunch of cars - he owns ONE. While Arizona is a community
property state, assets acquired via inheritance, such as Cindy's,
are separate property and the spouse has no claim upon them.

Question: Does income derived from separate property in a community
property state (Arizona) during a marriage remain separate or does it
become community property? I seem to recall reading that it becomes
community property. Just curious.

I think if it's kept completely separate, it remains separate. For example,
the appreciation in value of a piece of separate property remains separate.
Whatever the basic law, it can be over-ridden by a contractual agreement
between the spouses.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatlodinetdotcom wrote:

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies, and
the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Like Joe Biden who voted for the deregulation bill.

McCain called himself the great deregulator until this election. And McCain
got 10 times more money from Fannie Mae and his letter story is basically
fake.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 18, 6:43*pm, StefpheanKing
wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote m:

StefpheanKing wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
m:

wrote:

ENOUGH allready

When you can't paint yourself out of a corner ( "we need to
redistribute the wealth" ) The last resort is to attack the victim.

This is exactly what the Obama campaign including parts of the
media are doing now. It makes no difference if Joe in licensed or
not. It makes no difference if Joe has a unpaid tax bill. It makes
no difference if Joe only makes $42,000 a year. Joe's question was
hypothetical, yet the Obama campaign is twisting this to the public
by saying that plumbers don't make $250,000 a year. In reality Joe
truly is *the average Joe. Yet he is attacked?

It looks like this Obamanation is exactly what we have to look
forward to.

Joe the Biden won't shut up about it. *Big surprise. *I know where
he lives and I guarantee you there are no plumbers or policemen
living within 2-3 miles of what us poor people in Delaware call
Chateau Country.

McCain owns 7 houses.

Biden specifically referred to Joe the plumber or Joe the policeman in
his neighborhood not making over $250,000/year. *These are fictitious
neighbors.

As for number of houses, I believe Kerry beat them all.

In case you didn't notice, Kerry isn't in the running this year.- Hide quoted text -

And neither is Bush but Obama can't seem to remember that fact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In m,
Art spewed forth:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatlodinetdotcom wrote:

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies,
and the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Like Joe Biden who voted for the deregulation bill.

McCain called himself the great deregulator until this election. And
McCain got 10 times more money from Fannie Mae and his letter story
is basically fake.

10 times? Really, are you sure about that?
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008...d-freddie.html
please note that these figures are from 1989-2008

Posted to alt.home.repair

Art wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatlodinetdotcom wrote:

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies,
and the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Like Joe Biden who voted for the deregulation bill.

McCain called himself the great deregulator until this election. And
McCain got 10 times more money from Fannie Mae and his letter story
is basically fake.

Nonsense.

The current problem was caused by OVER regulation, specifically regulations
requiring lending institutions to make loans to non-creditworthy
individuals.

Obama got $120,349 from Fannie & Freddie while McCain got $21,550.

As for the letter, you're claiming, basically, that the McCain letter and
those used by Dan Rather differ only in content?

We'll see.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

news:8o6dnbrJdoY3hWfVnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@comcast. com:

wrote:

[...]

Bush's sidekick is running. They share ideology and voting choices.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

HeyBub wrote:

Art wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatlodinetdotcom wrote:

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
. ..

ENOUGH allready

Yep, focus on a plumber while the CEO's of these failed companies,
and the
people who were supposed to be overseeing them...run amok. Geez.

Like Joe Biden who voted for the deregulation bill.

McCain called himself the great deregulator until this election. And
McCain got 10 times more money from Fannie Mae and his letter story
is basically fake.

Nonsense.

The current problem was caused by OVER regulation, specifically regulations
requiring lending institutions to make loans to non-creditworthy
individuals.

That's total nonsense. Many, perhaps most, of those sub-prime loans
went to speculators, and had absolutely nothing to do with programs
designed to promote fairness in housing.

Obama got $120,349 from Fannie & Freddie while McCain got $21,550.

As for the letter, you're claiming, basically, that the McCain letter and
those used by Dan Rather differ only in content?

We'll see.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Bush Light is running.

O/T: Joe The Plumber Lew Hodgett[_2_] Woodworking 40 October 20th 08 09:21 PM
Need a plumber zackefron Home Repair 3 September 23rd 08 06:25 PM
Can't get a plumber Pete Bull UK diy 4 July 23rd 07 09:50 PM
Would You Tip a Plumber [email protected] UK diy 20 March 6th 05 06:39 PM
Good Plumber or Bad Plumber? Robert Fenster Home Repair 14 June 2nd 04 06:01 AM