Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
WDS WDS is offline

Default Trying to determine whether refrigerator is okay or not.

On Oct 18, 5:40*am, James wrote:
I wonder if having cleaned the gasket and mating surfaces - was enough
to make the difference. However, I seem to recall there was sweating
on the inside walls of the refrig too. No evidence of it now. I'll try
the water jugs.

Another way to see if it is working get one of those recording
thermostats and leave it in the fridge for a while. Where my dad used
to work they had ones that would run for a whole week and continuously
record the temperature on a circular graph paper. They probably have
electronic ones now.