Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Joe the plumber

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:43 -0230, "Don & Lucille"
wrote:

ENOUGH allready

When you can't paint yourself out of a corner ( "we need to
redistribute the wealth" ) The last resort is to attack the victim.

This is exactly what the Obama campaign including parts of the
media are doing now. It makes no difference if Joe in licensed or
not. It makes no difference if Joe has a unpaid tax bill. It makes no
difference if Joe only makes $42,000 a year. Joe's question was
hypothetical, yet the Obama campaign is twisting this to the public by
saying that plumbers don't make $250,000 a year. In reality Joe truly
is the average Joe. Yet he is attacked?

It looks like this Obamanation is exactly what we have to look forward
to.

Joe the Biden won't shut up about it. Big surprise. I know where he
lives and I guarantee you there are no plumbers or policemen living
within 2-3 miles of what us poor people in Delaware call Chateau Country.