Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default JOE THE PLUMBER? Try "Joe the Fraud" -- Or "Joe the Tax-Dodger" -- Or "Joe the Republican Plant"

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in news:3ajns5-
:

"mike" wrote in message
Joe the Plumber is not a plant. Obama went to Joe's neighborhood, not
vice versa. Nor did Joe take control of Obama's brain and make him
utter a Marxist mantra.

There is talk now that Joe was a Karl Rove plant set up over a year ago.

really.

Steve

ANOTHER Vast Right Wing Conspiracy???
the DemocRATs are REALLY deluded.

I notice that the DemocRATs screamed about voting problems back in 2000,but
are now willing to overlook massive voter fraud from illegal voter
registrations.
So much for their cries for "ethics"....(but we could see that fallacy with
Pelosi and her crap).

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik