Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default JOE THE PLUMBER? Try "Joe the Fraud" -- Or "Joe the Tax-Dodger" -- Or "Joe the Republican Plant"

"jisseigh" wrote in message
Just a big hoax, folks.

Why do you think McFart brought up his "name" 23 times during the faux-
debate the other night?

As details emerge, you'll find this guy, who not only doesn't want to
pay high taxes, but doesn't even pay taxes at all, is not even a
licensed plumber -- he's thus an outlaw -- and the so-called company
he "works for" is not licensed to do plumbing in Ohio.

I like the other plumber who was on Hannity or Levin a few days ago. He
said he owned a company that did two million a year right now. If Obama
gets in, all the guys will go on unemployment, work for cash, supplies will
be bought for cash, and no taxes will have to be paid. There's room for
lots of unlicensed people in this world. Look at it now. And the dumb
"rich people" will find all sorts of ways to keep their money, even though
the "rich people" are actually the middle class this plot is intended to
extort.

Oh, sorry. I forgot you are not into reality.

STeve