Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,soc.retirement
BikeFan BikeFan is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:30 am, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 03:47:42 -0700 (PDT), JCE
wrote:

On 17 oct, 12:13, BikeFan wrote:
Claude Hopper wrote:
wrote:
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...0081016/NEWS09...
'Joetheplumber' isn’tlicensed
Local man focus of presidential debate
By LARRY VELLEQUETTE and TOM TROY
BLADESTAFF WRITERS
I got the impression he is a plumbing contractor in which case he has
licensedplumbers working for him and he doesnotneed a license. I also
got the impression, with his chat with Obama, that hemadeOVER $250,000
a year and was going to get hit with Obama's tax increase for the wealthy.
Hardly ANY parts of the story was true.
He had plans, ambitions to take over his bosses' business. He tax
burden was much lower with an actual income of $40,000.

Yes, he will actually benefit nicely from Obama's plan.

BTW - He's related to Charles Keating, and the whole thing was a setup
engineered by the Republicons.- Hide quoted text -

The clear bias of the mainstream media is once again very apparent
here. In nanoseconds they went out of their way to do everything
possible to discredit Joe the plumber. After all, he's a guy that
aspires to the American dream, plans to buy his boss's plumbing
business and worries that he could have an income over $200K and be
hit with Obama's tax increases.

All complete fantasy apparently. Based on his current profile and income
it's the same as the local shelf packer at the supermarket suggesting
he's going to buy the entire chain.

So, he was fully investigated to
find out everything possible and within hours trucks and camera crews
from all the networks were on his front lawn.

Why are there no camera crews on the front lawn of William Ayers, the
terrorist? The media gave Joe the plumber more scrutiny than they
gave Obama himself for that matter.

I wonder if we investigated your family and remote connections what we'd
find in your closets.

--
BikeFan