Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

SBH wrote:
McCain goes for jugular - Reuters photo:
http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-el...1016-52c9.html

If I'm ever dumb enough to talk to a politician in front of
TV cameras, I will give my name as ummmm, ummmm, SMITH! Yea,
that's it Smith, John Smith. Yea that's me.

Could you at least be wise enough to snip the original news/storyline when
posting a comment? Unless you're replying to a section of it, then you could
keep that part, but having to scroll through the whole thing again to read a
small comment won't kill anyone, but would be nice to quickly read on.

You need the exercise. *snicker* Besides, after a few
snips and edits, the thread becomes impossible to
comprehend. Especially if it goes on and on like this
one might.

TDD